Shipping & Policy
Refunds & Returns
- If a product you have purchased from us is faulty, damaged (excluding damage caused by misuse) or breaches a consumer guarantee, we will cheerfully refund your money or exchange the product (excluding on sale products).
- We will ask you for a valid proof of purchase when returning a faulty product. Some examples of acceptable proof of purchase are your original/online receipt, tax invoice, a credit card statement showing your purchase ).
Change of mind
if you have changed your mind on a purchase, provided that the product is:
- returned within 10 days after it has been purchased;
- not opened or damaged, and in a re-saleable condition and with original packaging (eg. when the product was sold in a carton, the carton must be unopened)
Free Shipping as Standard
Delivered contactless and to your door within 7-9 business days.
*Free delivery generally include all SA areas and Metro NSW, Metro VIC and Metro QLD area. For Chrismas 2020 shippings please check the info below:
Chrismas Shipping and Area Check The Year 2020
* Notice: For order paid by end of 6th, your shipment should arrive by Christmas, however due to high volume of customers, it is not guaranteed.
(orders end on 07/12/2020)
- Bundaberg, Rockhampton, SA Country (Far)
(orders end on 08/12/2020)
- Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Canberra, Newcastle, Central Coast, Northern Rivers, Orange, Wollongong, Geelong, Bendigo, Ballarat, Albury/Wodonga, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour, Young
(orders end on 11/12/2020)
- Sydney, Melbourne
(orders end on 12/12/2020)
- Adelaide Hills, SA original area
(orders end on 16/12/2020)
- Adelaide Metro
Other special option
- if you are excluded in the free shipping areas, please feel free to contact us for more information, we can arrange you to pay the difference.
ABN 28 128 035 781 Liquor License Number: 57 611 195
New South Wales | Liquor Act 2007:It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
ACT | Liquor Act 2010:A person must not sell or supply liquor to a person under 18 years old on premises where the sale or supply of liquor is authorised or in a public place. Maximum Penalty $5500.
Victoria | Liquor Control Reform Act 1998:It is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $17,000), for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $700).
Western Australia | Liquor Control Act 1988:It is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
South Australia | Liquor Licensing Act 1997:Liquor must not be supplied to persons under 18.
Queensland | Liquor Act 1992:It is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years.Tasmania | Liquor Licensing Act 1990: It is an offence for liquor to be delivered to a person under the age of 18 years. Penalty: Fine not exceeding 20 penalty units. It is an offence for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase liquor. Penalty: Fine not exceeding 10 penalty units.